Super Kids (Ages 18 mos – 6 years)
The Super Kids program is for young boys and girls. Our 3,000 square foot gym is full of colorful, scaled down equipment to provide an enjoyable physical, mental, and social experience for your child. These programs are aimed at developing your child’s self confidence and enhancing their physical capabilities through instruction on all four of the Olympic events and fun activities like our platform pit and trampoline, parachute, spiral slide and more.
* Admission into the Hot Shots and Little Gems programs is by referral only. These programs are for a select group of girls, ages 3 – 6, who show a high level of promise in the sport.
- Parent & Tot (45 minutes) – Show Classes
- Super Kids 3 Boys & Girls: Age 3 (40 minutes) – Show Classes
- Super Kids 4 Boys & Girls: Age 4 (45 minutes) – Show Classes
- Super Kids 5 Boys & Girls: Age 5 (45 minutes) – Show Classes
- Super Kids 6 Girls Only: Age 6 (55 minutes) – Show Classes
- Little Gems* Girls Only (55 minutes) – Show Classes
- Hot Shots* Girls Only (55 minutes) – Show Classes
Girls (Ages 7+)
The Girls Program (ages 7 and up) offers instruction from basic gymnastics through advanced skills on all four of the Olympic events as well as the trampoline, with an emphasis on strength and flexibility development. Your child will experience success and self–confidence in the process.
* This specialized class is designed for girls who want to work on tumbling and trampoline skills.
Our 8-week dryland diving class with Coach Tarra is for girls and boys ages 6-18 who want to learn and practice floor, trampoline and strength skills that transition into flipping shapes in the air for diving. Classes are structured with stretch, floor technique, trampoline and diving board work.
Registration is open year-round. We prorate tuition for when you start.
There will be no classes on the following holidays:
- Halloween: October 31st
- Election Day: November 3rd
- Thanksgiving : November 25th – 28th
- Holiday Break: Dec. 22nd – January 1st
- Martin Luther King Day: January 18th
- Winterfest Break: January 19th – 23rd
- President′s Day: February 15th
- Spring Break: March 31st – April 3rd
- Memorial Day: May 31st