Ricochets offers Dryland Diving Class!
Our diving classes will offer instruction on board approach, twisting and flipping technique, water entry, and conditioning tailored to diving. Our recent expansion has allowed the addition of a dry land springboard, floor level trampolines, and a spring floor, all of which will be used to introduce your child to the fundamentals of diving.
- Dryland Diving (60 minutes) – Show Classes
Rent Our Diving Space
Get full access to our new dry-land diving space including:
- Diving board with spotting belt
- 2 floor level trampolines (1 with a spotting belt)
- Foam pit with tumble track entry
- Stall bars
- Portable mats and pits
- Spotting blocks for tower leadups
- Spring floor
Please call 215-328-0900 for group rates.